The new DeWALT D27105 specifications (Courtesy of DeWALT UK)
Here are the specs of the D27105 and D27107 flip over saws so that you can compare them to the DW743, if you are trying to decide between the two.
What the D27105 can do for you…
The next generation of TGS combination saw combines the accuracy of modern mitre saws with the power and capacity of a dedicated table saw.
- The brushless AC motor technology allows the table and mitre saw modes to operate at different speeds, thus optimising cutting performance.
- The saws integral leg design increase durability and ease of use all round.
- The 305 mm head provides an increased depth of cut to 155 mm.
- Brand new mitre and bevel adjustment systems ensure high accuracy and simple adjustment.
- Additional wheels and wheel barrow mode make the saw extremely easy to transport around the job.
- Robust frame design also incorporates storage area for attachments. The saw is also available in 110 Volts (1730 Max Watts with brushed motor).
The ‘V’ on the D27105v in case you were wondering, means that it comes with a very useful laser sight that ‘marks’ the material exactly where the cut line will be.
D27105 specs and capacities etc
- Power Input 2000 Watts
- Power Output 1700 Watts
- Blade Speed 4000/3000 rpm
- Blade Diameter 305 mm
- Blade Bore 30 mm
- Bevel Capacity 48 °
- Mitre Capacity [right/left] 48/48 °
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 50×155 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (W x H) 205×63 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 45×155 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 45°/90° (W x H) 160×35 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 50×100 mm
- Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (W x H) 205×50 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45° 60×110 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Sawbench position 90°/90°] 0 – 81 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity [Sawbench position 90°/45°] 0 – 56 mm
- Weight 40 kg
- Depth 800 mm
- Length 720 mm
- Height 770 mm
D27105 comes with as standard:-
- 48 tooth all purpose saw blade.
- Parallel fence and riving knife
- Push stick to save those pinkies!
- Mitre mode dust collector
- Table saw blade guard
- Assembly wrench for the blade
Where to find a D27105….
You can nip straight to Tooled Up here to get the latest prices, my research shows that they are usually the cheapest.
Please let me know if you get a D27105 as I am looking to upgrade one of my saws in the next year of two and would really appreciate any first hand info on how they perform.