If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not visit my website.
The term ‘polishingpeanuts’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘me’ or ‘I’ refers to me, Ian Anderson, the owner of this website and my registered office is in Norway (I can be contacted at email@example.com). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- I do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for your particular purpose. Your circumstances may be different to mine. You acknowledge that such information and materials may be inappropriate for your circumstances and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information on this website is accurate, your decision to use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions, (you can of course contact me and ask nicely!).
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- I sometimes post links to companies who supply relevant products, you should assume that I will receive a small commission should you decide to follow these inks and subsequently make a purchase. Mostly these links are in association with Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Thank you for your kind attention to these conditions.