The new Makita LF1000 product specifications (courtesy of MakitaUK.com)
I thought that I would include the specs of this great and well priced flip over saw from Makita.
Check out Makitas website for more info or go straight to Tooled Up to get one.
- Lightweight motor makes the conversion quick and easy.
- Powerful motor designed to cut tricky material and hard wood.
- Max thickness for mitre or table cutting is over 2 “.
- Saw has Soft-Start and maintains constant speed under load.
- Machined aluminium table for strength and accuracy.
- On-off switch with anti restart safety feature.
- Aluminium cast base gives superb rigidity.
- Fold away legs for easy transport in car or van.
- Weighs only 33kg for easy transport.
- Excellent for all aspects of site work, including 1st and 2nd fix.
- Versatile workshop machine.
- The saw easily switches from mitre to rip saw giving excellent flexibility.
- Great for most types of site work, especially 1st and 2nd fix.
- The legs fold away for easy transport in car or van.
- The aluminium cast base is very rigid.
- There is a machined aluminium table for strength and accuracy.
- The powerful motor is designed to cut tough materials and hard woods.
- TCT blade
- Rip fence
- Bevel guide
- Push stick
- Blade guard
- Dust cover dust bag, (Nope I don’t really understand this either, lost in translation perhaps?)
Capacities for cutting
- Max Mitre Range: 90° To 45° Left And Right
- Max Bevel Range: 45° To 0° Left
- Table Saw Blade Angle Range: 90° To 45°
- Max Table Cut At 90°: 68x155mm
- Max Mitre Cut At 45°: 50x140mm
- Max Table Cut At 90°: 70mm
- Max Table Cut At 45°: 32mm
- Blade Diameter: 260mm
- Bore Size: 30mm
I hope you find this useful, sorry that I can’t offer a comparison table between the DW743 and the LF1000, (coming soon).